• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Movie - There Shall Come Another Gladiator (1 Viewer)

I dont think that is real. lol

I fully doubt this is the trailer, but the movie is definitely real. And I hope it doesn't suck because the original is one of my favorite movies of all time.

It's directed by Ridley Scott, it's a sequel to the first movie. Paul Mescal plays Lucious nephew of Commodus The actress who played his mother will return as his Mother. Denzel Washington and Pedro Pascal also star.

Youtube needs to ban this fan-made "trailers". It's misleading content that gets spread all over.

I do have high hopes for this movie but this is not a real trailer.

This fan made thing is horrible. Rob, did you get duped or being silly? There has been a 'Gladiator 2' in the works for years..my favorite insane version was talk of a actual script that had elements of bringing back Crowe by a form of time travel. When he was much younger.

Did y'all ever read about what they wanted the original gladiator 2 to be? Lmfao

Movie - There Shall Come Another Gladiator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back