• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Emo - The new cesspool. Age of Conan General Forum. (1 Viewer)

I remember making an update about the Vanguard General forums during beta, I think it's the same with all games pre-launch. I'm afraid to even look :(

Rofl....I got to like the 4th thread about nipples and lol'd.....I'm certain nobody under 18 is playing this game, right? I mean it's rated Mature and all...

I'm quite sure that most of the "jackasses" on both WoW forums and AoC forums are in between the ages of 18 and 30. :)

I'm quite sure that most of the "jackasses" on both WoW forums and AoC forums are in between the ages of 18 and 30. :)

You've heard of Generation X and Generation Y, yes?

Well, welcome to Generation Jackass.

You know what would be funny? If people who posted to such forums, acted in real life as they do in these games. I can see murder, muggings and hate crime rates going through the roof!

Darwinism at its finest! Bring on WW3, we need to thin out the numbers! :p

I just LOVE all the Internet tough guys that seem to spawn around MMORPGs... MMORPGs the stereotypical "hangout" of "tough guys" :-|

They updated forums btw.. looks quite good now. And game it self owns, no metter what previous reviews said, now its stable and runs just fine.

They updated forums btw.. looks quite good now. And game it self owns, no metter what previous reviews said, now its stable and runs just fine.

True. I have to admit that the game is running a whole lot better that it did in beta. Looks like they may have pulled the rabbit our of their @$$ after all.

... but that still does not mean they are in the clear. There are plenty of other things the need to improve on first.

Well

I could either play now, which would involve going out and grabbing some SATA cables and some other stuff, as well as finding/downloading the driver CD for my Motherboard (AOC performs a lot better under Vista). After which I'll be able to play for like 6 hours before I'm off on a trip. Or I could wait a week and do it all then. I've openned it and have been enjoying the "new game manual" smell for the past 5 minutes :-)

Hahaha, well, enjoy your trip. Tho I wont be playing AoC till I get new motherboard, pentium 4 sucks for it.

AoC runs better on Vista?

I have a friend who has a dual boot system...he says it's the same, but I suppose when they add DX10 support (I heard August) then perhaps there would be some advantage to it...or if you have more than 4GB of memory then vista would be better (maybe.)

I think this describes the state of the AoC forums to a T!

gu_20080526.jpg

Last edited:
Emo - The new cesspool. Age of Conan General Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back