• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

The Mar 6 2012 down time is extended! (1 Viewer)

Infiniteye

BANNED
RedCents
104¢
I know a lot of people are going to be upset but this has been posted as to why the servers are down and how much longer it's expected to take.

03/06/2012 15:35:43
Subject: EverQuest Server Maintenance - Downtime has been Extended

All of the EverQuest servers (except for Antonius Bayle) were taken down at 12:00 AM Pacific* on Tuesday, March 6, 2012. The servers are being moved to a new location and having all of their hardware upgraded. This downtime has unfortunately taken a little longer then planned. The new estimated time for completion and reopening of the servers for play is 12:00 AM PST March 7, 2012.

We apologize for this interruption and will keep you informed if this information changes.
From, http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=183807

I'm not too upset about it, except that 12am pst is 3am here on the east coast, so I won't be able to log in and try to catch the rare spawns I like till then. You can bet I'll be holding my cup of coffee though, spamming my login button! :)

The Mar 6 2012 down time is extended!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back