• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - The Great consolidation 2022 (Microsoft buys Activision/Bliz) (1 Viewer)

That's a huge transaction. I can only imagine the long term strategy here - I wonder what options they'll have given Blizzard already has that 'game hub' type launcher and some solid infrastructure around their servers. It's almost like they've aquired a mini Steam, let alone the other tech and information.

Here's to hoping D2 doesn't come with a monthly subscription.

That's a huge transaction. I can only imagine the long term strategy here - I wonder what options they'll have given Blizzard already has that 'game hub' type launcher and some solid infrastructure around their servers. It's almost like they've aquired a mini Steam, let alone the other tech and information.

Here's to hoping D2 doesn't come with a monthly subscription.
Resistance is futile. Activision will be assimilated.

From the great minds that brought you amazing hits such as Windows 95...98....Vista...XP! The revolutionary company behind amazing devices like the Zune!

Fail Blue Screen GIF
Initializing Start Up GIF by Alex Bobeda

There is 2 ways to play this, short or go long based on the current arbitrage in the share prices and the deal is $95 a share. $95-$80/$95 x100 = 15.8% arbitrage. If you believe the deal will pass all FTC regulations, go long. If you don't, go short.

Going long , and the deal goes through, yield would be a 15.8% return over the next year, not to shabby.

Going short, and hoping the FTC doesn't pass it and the stock price will drop considerably below what its been trading at.

IRL - The Great consolidation 2022 (Microsoft buys Activision/Bliz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back