• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - The beeping, the beeping, how do I stop the beeping? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
98¢
Hi!

I just got up and running with Very Vanilla MQ and there is a constant beeping sound coming from each of my character sessions. This is slowly driving me insane and I cannot figure out which option turns it off. "/beepontell off" is set for all 3. Help, please?

Hi!

I just got up and running with Very Vanilla MQ and there is a constant beeping sound coming from each of my character sessions. This is slowly driving me insane and I cannot figure out which option turns it off. "/beepontell off" is set for all 3. Help, please?
That really depends what/why is beeping :(

Can you give more context.

Macros/plugins/circumstances

That really depends what/why is beeping :(

Can you give more context.

Macros/plugins/circumstances
I just installed today, it has just the default plugins that come with Very Vanilla MQ (Test). Circumstances, I am sitting at a camp pulling mobs to my group and all 3 sessions are beeping continuously. I am guessing some default is to make it notify when mobs are nearby, but so far my forum query foo has not helped me to identify and stop the beeps.

It means you are being monitored by a GM. Prepare to be banned.....

But no seriously, it's all in your head.......then again I guess it is since perception of hearing occurs in your head.

Disable all your plugins, and re-enable one at a time..go from there

Hi!

@cuinhell666 says...

steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

I just installed today, it has just the default plugins that come with Very Vanilla MQ (Test). Circumstances, I am sitting at a camp pulling mobs to my group and all 3 sessions are beeping continuously. I am guessing some default is to make it notify when mobs are nearby, but so far my forum query foo has not helped me to identify and stop the beeps.
Myseq can beep if you double clicked and see little dots inside your myseq radius (not an MQ thing).

There are like 80 plugins. So you didn't load any plugins outside of the few that come preloaded?

Are you using any automation? I asked what plugins/macros but you didn't say.

Depending your kiss setting you might be beeping.

Cwtn plugins beep once if you're fighting a named (can turn it off).

Mq2say can beep.

Mq2posse can beep.

Lots of things can beep

Myseq can beep if you double clicked and see little dots inside your myseq radius (not an MQ thing).

There are like 80 plugins. So you didn't load any plugins outside of the few that come preloaded?

Are you using any automation? I asked what plugins/macros but you didn't say.

Depending your kiss setting you might be beeping.

Cwtn plugins beep once if you're fighting a named (can turn it off).

Mq2say can beep.

Mq2posse can beep.

Lots of things can beep
beep...

some annoying beep and alerts start rattling off when i go off mesh when im using mq2ground ... scares the crap out of me everytime .. wish there was a way to tone it down or mute it entirely ..
has nothing to do with isboxer beep.

you can turn down your windows volume to turn down your windows beep sound.

I'm going to lock this thread

Question - The beeping, the beeping, how do I stop the beeping?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back