• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Thanksgiving 2022 BONUS XP! (1 Viewer)

The bonus is exp and rare spawns, But any would seem lame after that one we just had. And so here is the sale this year (this used to be called Feast of Giving for the last 2 years but they changed that now to be a couple little quests in the swamp)

Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner, so we’ve decided once again to mash everything up and have a week-long sale on bags and unvaulted bag bundles! Starting today and ending on November 29, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. PST, you can get 15% off bag and bundle purchases. Don’t forget, not all bags will be available on the Marketplace depending on your server and what expansions have unlocked. But it’s a great time to get a sweet deal!

We’re also celebrating the beginning of the holiday season by providing each of you with some extra in-game bonuses that should make your questing and adventuring a little more rewarding. Kicking off today, all players can enjoy the following:

• 50% extra experience gains
  • 50% bonus chance for rare spawns
  • 50% extra faction gains

Just another opportunity to let you know how much we appreciate all of you! These bonuses end on November 27, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. PST.

Enjoy bagging a bargain! We’ve got all of this in the bag.

Okay, we’ll clutch what’s left of our professionalism and totes move on now.

Well...can't really change when Thanksgiving is y'know :D
Make it a Cyber Monday xp extravaganza! I will be back by then ... I mean I love EQ, but turkey and football together at momma's house.
Kicking Super Bowl GIF

I mean I love EQ, but turkey and football together at momma's house
EQ will still be here, Turkey is overrated(prime rib) and the Raiders don't play on Thanksgiving. Now if your mom is still here, there's no damn excuse not to spend the day with her!! Enjoy that time while you can!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all get very fat today.

I'm going to finish up a PC build with black friday deals this weekend

News - Thanksgiving 2022 BONUS XP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back