• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Thank you to whoever you were :) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
372¢
Just wanted to toss out some thanks to 2 players that helped me during the Anniversary quest time. I was able to get a Spirit of the Lost and 2 Wayfarer's tents this year. I do not quite have the umph to do these quests myself.

I do not know either persons names and we did not talk about the fight club but I could tell they were in it.

So if you went out of your way and ran either of these for a Vah Shir or a hot enchanter this year..... I thank you!!!!

tell us more about this hot enchanter in our area
Unfortunately some may be put out with the reality as this is a very subjective statement.
Say it were a Hobgoblin, Troll or Ogre Enchanter... Some may wretch, some may drool. And yet its possible for the same reactions were it a Dorf, Halfling, Human or High Elf. meh!

:cool:

Its an Enchantress, like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

You like me pink...or blue......or scaley.
jennifer lawrence mystique GIF
Species_1995_Sil_transformation_and_attack.gif

IRL - Thank you to whoever you were :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back