• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Thank You to those who served for us, American Memorial Day (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,006¢
For our American community here, a Happy Memorial Day to you all, and a thank you to our past heroes who gave gave us freedoms others may not have. We seem to have always been a gaggle of hooligans from George Washington's times to today, I can't think it would be best any other way as all of us would not be here today, and for the future of our children, may the people who serve now be the heroes of the future. From sea to shining sea. As a Army veteran, serving changed my view on American life that I did not know was in me, so the picture below makes me smile a lot, sharing it with you in hopes it will bring you a smile today.
nzT2WTIWZ7Jd.jpeg

For our American community here, a Happy Memorial Day to you all, and a thank you to our past heroes who gave gave us freedoms others may not have. We seem to have always been a gaggle of hooligans from George Washington's times to today, I can't think it would be best any other way as all of us would not be here today, and for the future of our children, may the people who serve now be the heroes of the future. From sea to shining sea. As a Army veteran, serving changed my view on American life that I did not know was in me, so the picture below makes me smile a lot, sharing it with you in hopes it will bring you a smile today.
nzT2WTIWZ7Jd.jpeg
Such a great Photoshop edit. As a Marine (x2), yes, went in twice...91 and then 97, serving has always been in my family. While most were Chair Force (don't get me started), my grandfather (rest his soul) was a Silver Star, 6 Bronze Stars w Valor, and 3 Purple Heart recipient in the Army during WW2. He was my inspiration to serve and taught me so many valuable lessons in life. The fact he made it through from start to finish is nothing short of a miracle based on his jacket which I have in my possession still.

To all who served before us, and serve us now. You are in our thoughts, and always will be! Happy Memorial Day!

Thanks to all who have served, sacrificed, or support our troops. Special thanks to their families and relatives who are as much a part of military life and who help us remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms

American Flag Animation GIF

Cheers to all! Thank you to all that have served and supported. Thank you that we are able to grill hamburgers, chicken, steak, hot dogs.... all of it! All the sacrifices and efforts so that we can enjoy our freedoms, truly thank you!

1685376986208.png

Indeed a big thank you to all who have served and all who are serving and to all who lost their lives defending our freedoms!
Memorial Day in memory of...

Also my father who was taken by cancer 2 months ago and fought in Viet Nam, Da Nang and Chu Lai and was there for the first Fall of Saigon (there was a 2nd fall later).

Some gave all, All gave some.

Attachments

• Some-Gave-All.jpg
    Some-Gave-All.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 1
IRL - Thank You to those who served for us, American Memorial Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back