• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Thank you to everyone here at RG. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,436¢
I wanted to say thank you for everything you do here at RG.

you all made me come back to the game and stay; seems this is my Hobbie.
How has RG changed your life?

I get up manage buffers, overseer's tutorials and I'm still looking for more stuff and every time I look, I seem to find more useful stuff :D thank you all.

I wanted to say thank you for everything you do here at RG.

you all made me come back to the game and stay; seems this is my Hobbie.
How has RG changed your life?

I get up manage buffers, overseer's tutorials and I'm still looking for more stuff and every time I look, I seem to find more useful stuff :D thank you all.
I know exactly how you feel.

I had quit EQ again in August as I felt I was just p*ssing into the wind with exp, named, etc.

I then decided to start again but with RG - my idea was that I'd give it one last go and I'm glad I did; great community, great info on EQ and I'm enjoying playing again and levelling 3 new characters.

I strongly agree, at first i thought this program would just automate some stuff and add some QOL ingredients. But it feels like i'm playing a brand new version of EQ. It's like i'm managing an entire group now instead of one character. In my head during work, i keep thinking about combinations of classes i should try out, and which ones would be the most optimal ones. I'm having a blast ! Oh and Sic, your youtube instruction videos are awesome! I really appreciate the time and effort you put up in all this. Thanks for all of that !

Watch out @Sic swiped right on ya...bow chika bow wow...

200.gif

This is @Sic routine for getting ready to cyber ... always wear protection bud!

Safe Sex 90S GIF

Discussion - Thank you to everyone here at RG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back