• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Temperamental Group (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,318¢
I swear. Sometimes one of my groups will just go sideways on me. I will carefully set them up for some exp / farm grind. And I will look away from the monitor they are on for maybe 2 minutes. Look back. Wiped. Then i'll sit there and just stare at the group for 30 minutes straight to try and figure out what the hell happened. They are good. No problems what so ever.

Awesome, I look away from that monitor. Several minutes later, I look back. Dead. Seriously. And of course it's always when I am playing music and don't want to hear EQ. Geez.....

Time to look up my horoscope. lol

I swear. Sometimes one of my groups will just go sideways on me. I will carefully set them up for some exp / farm grind. And I will look away from the monitor they are on for maybe 2 minutes. Look back. Wiped. Then i'll sit there and just stare at the group for 30 minutes straight to try and figure out what the hell happened. They are good. No problems what so ever.

Awesome, I look away from that monitor. Several minutes later, I look back. Dead. Seriously. And of course it's always when I am playing music and don't want to hear EQ. Geez.....

Time to look up my horoscope. lol
episode 9 cylon GIF

@Doc James this is your tank on the healer merc…this is what happens when you dont watch

Get outside buffs = wipe
Pop lesson = wipe, power outage, global downtime, tornado
I'll do you one better...you get your whole team to camp...everyone's buffed....trigger your assists...pop lesson x6....click all your hard earned clicky buffs ... you crack your knuckles. .. you get that grin of mischief as you prepare to bring shit to die to you camp with your tank...

Kid comes into the room...Daddy I don't feel good...

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I'll do you one better...you get your whole team to camp...everyone's buffed....trigger your assists...pop lesson x6....click all your hard earned clicky buffs ... you crack your knuckles. .. you get that grin of mischief as you prepare to bring shit to die to you camp with your tank...

lol

Preach on! Nothing but truth here .... or the puppy whines she needs to go out ... or the wife decides she cant sleep and we need to talk about something. Its like a buzzer goes off in the house when I finally put on my headphones.

Or that spicy dish you just had for lunch / dinner has just decided that you need diarrhea at that very moment.....

It's like they can sense a disturbance in the force!

One of my wife's superpowers is knowing exactly when I've finished getting to a camp, set up to start pulling, and started to relax before calling away from the computer to help with something or into a long conversation. And yeah, I can sit there watching my group for hours humming along just fine, but come back from grabbing some water or a snack to a wipe.

I have a Zerker I swear is like a petulant child. A couple of my guild mates that grouped with him started calling him Kenny from South Park. No matter what I do he would rush into oncoming mobs and get whacked before the the fight even started.

Funny - Temperamental Group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back