• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Technical advice? (1 Viewer)

ac1dgenocide

RedCents
743¢
I recently bought a processor Intel Core i7-960 Processor 3.20 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1366
I'm needing to find a motherboard... any suggestions?

I'm not looking for top of the line (Given its an older CPU).

Also, video cards... I rarely play CS:GO and mainly EQ. I'd like to box quite a few toons. Would I need a high end card to get good graphics? Currently I have a 550? and I have to have stick figures on or it lags pretty bad.

with the amd a6 2.2ghz processor I have currently its not cutting it.

I'm looking to get a second system.

I'll keep the 550 in the older setup but as for video cards.. around $100-150 price range what would you guys get?

personally its Intel or bust for me. I run a ton of i7 1st gen proc machines with 18+ clients so as long as you get enough ram and any i7 quad you are set. then just about any ddr5 video card.

with the amd a6 2.2ghz processor I have currently its not cutting it.

I'm looking to get a second system.

I'll keep the 550 in the older setup but as for video cards.. around $100-150 price range what would you guys get?

i feel your pain. ive been running that same clock pc and can only squeeze 10-15 accounts

Tech - Technical advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back