• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBM type 5 aug (1 Viewer)

Sippi

RedCents
796¢
I hate asking dumb questions, but I simply can't figure this one out. So I'm apologizing in advance for asking something that's probably simple.

I've leveled up 18 characters now from lvl 1 to 105-110. I'm realizing that with the new armor I got them, I need to get some type 5 augs. Everywhere I have read/researched has told me to head to TBM and start doing some HA's to get remnants of tranquility to buy these. I went ahead and did the 3 entry level quests (Into the Temple (a), Seal of Approval, and Into the Temple (b)) on all of these characters. By doing these three quests, I assumed that I would be able to buy the type 5 lvl 105 augs from Montelio Danhowe in the Plane of Health. When I brought my characters to him, I was able to see and purchase type 9 augs, but there weren't any type 5 augs for sale even though I had thousands of remnants to purchase these augs. What did I do wrong? What step did I not complete? I thought that after doing these 3 quests I could buy type 5 augs from him. Thanks in advance for the help.

Sippi

I hate asking dumb questions, but I simply can't figure this one out. So I'm apologizing in advance for asking something that's probably simple.

I've leveled up 18 characters now from lvl 1 to 105-110. I'm realizing that with the new armor I got them, I need to get some type 5 augs. Everywhere I have read/researched has told me to head to TBM and start doing some HA's to get remnants of tranquility to buy these. I went ahead and did the 3 entry level quests (Into the Temple (a), Seal of Approval, and Into the Temple (b)) on all of these characters. By doing these three quests, I assumed that I would be able to buy the type 5 lvl 105 augs from Montelio Danhowe in the Plane of Health. When I brought my characters to him, I was able to see and purchase type 9 augs, but there weren't any type 5 augs for sale even though I had thousands of remnants to purchase these augs. What did I do wrong? What step did I not complete? I thought that after doing these 3 quests I could buy type 5 augs from him. Thanks in advance for the help.

Sippi
you need to do the HA's (heroic adventures) in the TBM zones to unlock all the augs/gear I think..

And you'll need like 10k or so to buy for all ~22 slots.. give or take as there are some looted type 5s you can get too..

Its definitely Montelio Danhowe in the plane of health and its only faction that can be stopping you from seeing the items.

Do a few more quests and see if it unlocks. There is even a macro kicking about somewhere to do the into the temple quest for you - i believe it is repeatable. Its been a while since ive done it so who knows.

Anyway - you are on the right track.

Question - TBM type 5 aug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back