• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBL Evolving items in RoS zones? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
83¢
I got super lucky last week and got both the ring and the gloves from Fight Fire.

I noticed that they were gaining EXP as I killed some stuff during ToV missions.

Before I waste time running out to ST, does anyone know if these items will gain exp off of kills done in Sathir's Tomb?

Is anyone willing to share a spot to level this stuff up then?? I don't want to be completely helpless. I dont AFK, but ToV is just flooded with people. If there's a good, decent spot in ToV or GMM that I can just park and pull for a solid few days while I work from home, I'd love to know :D that you're willing to share, of course

Is anyone willing to share a spot to level this stuff up then?? I don't want to be completely helpless. I dont AFK, but ToV is just flooded with people. If there's a good, decent spot in ToV or GMM that I can just park and pull for a solid few days while I work from home, I'd love to know :D that you're willing to share, of course
Mearatas, Earth side, no named to get in your way, just a steady supply of fast repopping Armors

Quiet zone now anyway, but noone ever ventures down there due to the lack of aforementioned names

Question - TBL Evolving items in RoS zones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back