• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBL Evolving items in RoS zones? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
241¢
I got super lucky last week and got both the ring and the gloves from Fight Fire.

I noticed that they were gaining EXP as I killed some stuff during ToV missions.

Before I waste time running out to ST, does anyone know if these items will gain exp off of kills done in Sathir's Tomb?

RedCents
241¢
Is anyone willing to share a spot to level this stuff up then?? I don't want to be completely helpless. I dont AFK, but ToV is just flooded with people. If there's a good, decent spot in ToV or GMM that I can just park and pull for a solid few days while I work from home, I'd love to know :D that you're willing to share, of course

RedCents
1,183¢
You can go to GMM ot any TBL zones, most of the zones are empty now with tov, so you'll have choice.
AT lvl 115, T2 would be easy enough, so aalishai or empyr maybe a good choice.

RedCents
39¢
Is anyone willing to share a spot to level this stuff up then?? I don't want to be completely helpless. I dont AFK, but ToV is just flooded with people. If there's a good, decent spot in ToV or GMM that I can just park and pull for a solid few days while I work from home, I'd love to know :D that you're willing to share, of course
Mearatas, Earth side, no named to get in your way, just a steady supply of fast repopping Armors

Quiet zone now anyway, but noone ever ventures down there due to the lack of aforementioned names

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)