• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tabbing screens (1 Viewer)

RedCents
80¢
I am interested to know if this will help switching between accounts, I have 3 accounts and find I slow down when switching screens and sometimes attack targets in group rather then the target. Also, will auto follow run better then currently using

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Will give you a brief overview of what this can do.. there are screen switching tools, just.. not really the focus of MQ

Welcome Slashmaster!

Switching can be made easier by using the hotkeys you can assign in mq2autologin and you can also utilize tools like boxhud

As for follow, yes the automation you decide on will definitely help compared to using EQ's solution.

Definitely check out the video Durango linked and explore.

I am interested to know if this will help switching between accounts, I have 3 accounts and find I slow down when switching screens and sometimes attack targets in group rather then the target. Also, will auto follow run better then currently using
@Slashmaster somewhat differently reply to this question...once you get good at MQ2Next, AKA Redguides, AKA Macroquest + Macro's, LUA's, Plugins you'll seldom need to tab to other screens. Wether it's a group, groups, raid, raids...you'll probably be driving everything via hotkeys from your main tank...

Now if you're dead-set on fullscreen...you might want to invest in a docking station (if you're using a laptop) and however many monitors you feel you need.

Question - Tabbing screens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back