• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

suspended (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
GM caught a friend and i in anguish we got suspended 10 days 20 day roll back, fucking idoit i told him one was on while he was GKin and he keept going lol then i waited at toon select screen logged back on and he was bitchen for me to log off, what a dick it was oil or oli guy, apparently anguish is a no , he checks it everyday i guess around 4-5pm est thats his daily rounds

Somebody got me in anguish today too. Not sure about whether I got rolled back or not but four monks suspended (all I had in there at the time).

Eqisdead

Doesn't matter what server he was on, I think you can safely assume all servers are being patrolled. Just like with gambling in vegas the trick with any juicey exploit is to get in on it early, hit it hard, and then stop and never go back. Take the house for all it's worth with that one good hand and then never go back. If you stay long enough you'll lose everything.

People were clearing an entire raid zone with one toon in 30-60 minutes. Sooner or later the crack-down was to be expected. Honestly what surprises me the most is that Sony let it go on for as long as they did and didn't devise someway to backcheck and nab everyone automatically who took part. I won't argue though ... my half-dozen toons are enjoying their complete anguish sets. I honestly can't believe they were content to just sit on the zone lines and punish all future offenders.

I'll miss the 100+ aa's per hour I guess ... but honestly after the first thousand you run out of good shit to buy anyways.

I have not got caught yet. Olihin has been on every server the past two weeks, along with Deodan and others.

Olihin got my monk today even with GM alarm on seems hes cloaking and watching random zones he got me monk bugging fabled in western wastes i clear all 6 and then he sends me a tell saying awsome kills man drop anything nice? lol the cheeky git then he apeared in front of me and the alarm went off so i pressed /q but it was to late he suspended me for 10 days and 20 days rollback

i always watch the map when monkbugging. if any purple comes in szone i immediately do asearch on eqplayers, if it comes up negative, i zone out or log (negative usually means its a gm-made toon or a gm themselves). because no matter how much they want to cloak, they will still show up on map won't they? its saved me from deodan once, tho he may have just been passing by.

I have seen the following GM's pass thru the zone I was in during the last 12 hours on the CT server.

Shaws, Fenhir, Nessae, Meghaan, and Aoquue. I don't know what their levels are ( could have been guides), but that is more GM's than I have seen in a year.

Maelin, and GM deoden stayed on till 2AM EST one night so i think they are crackign down hard, Shyra got watched took down another GKer, Seem's like if your not in and out then your in too long and just asking for it. Monk was in shrya for and hour afk then went at it. So im sure if your there with a group in anguish it might just look like your wiaitng for your guild, so do it in 20 minutes or less and get the hell out

suspended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back