• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

SUPER Exploit JUST FOUND!! (1 Viewer)

Sirjohns

RedCents
This will either make harclave completable for those of you who cannot complete it or make those of you who can able to do it at higher levels.

You need heritage weapons, SSoY SBD GB BBC Ect. Zone into Trial of the Harclave and light all torches and get spirit. Now look at the damage rating on your heritage. 25 is base for SBD not too bad even a little better that Ebon... now turn it into furniture by placing the mount on it. Undo what you just did and then loot at the damage rating again... 74.9 DAMAGE RATING!!! (For SBD) Now wipe the floor with those gnolls.

Very cool! One possible dumb question on Harclave though, I don't get any experience doing the quest. Is that normal?

Yes temporary. And you should get exp for the quest. Do you touch the throne to exit the instance?

No, I didn't hit the throne (doh, I knew it was something dumb). I'll make sure I do that next time, lol. Thanks!

OK...question from another "noobie", I play a Necro on EQII, what is the lowest hertiage weapon I can use in this exploit, I am currently level 37.

Could you explain what you mean by "Turn that heritage weapon into a furniture by placing a mount on it"?

Thank you

It has been a long time since this one was posted but... you can mount heritage weapons on your wall. It was done by right clicking on it and selecting the options from the drop down menu.

If this doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll take this down.

SUPER Exploit JUST FOUND!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back