• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Suggestions of 110+ group comp. (1 Viewer)

psimoon

RedCents
813¢
I am looking for suggestions on a 110+ group composition . I am thinking of a an SK/Sham/Ench/Mag/Mag/ XXX.

Is a Bst viable in the 6th slot or should I just put another mage or wiz in the slot?

Is the Enc overkill with the Sham?

I'm not quite sure what the Bst brings to this type of stand away pet group other than another pet.

Coming back after several years and forgotten alot.

Suggestions welcome.

Those group composition talks interests me a lot lol.

Dont want to highjack, but whats best :

SK SHM BRD ROG BER BST
or
SK SHM BRD ROG NEC BST

Both my BST and NEC are max level / AA with similar gear.
I'm far from an expert, but besides the impressive dps from a Necro, they also add a ton of other utlity. And the berserker does not imo.

IMHO: Every group should have a bard. The QoL a bard brings is huge. Once you get used to moving at bard speed everything just seems super slow.

Typically the group synergies revolve around either

melee: Shaman + bard
caster: Enchanter + druid ( + bard )

Druid heals are fairly limited compared to other priests but with all the mage pets they should be tanking and your SK is left for pulling.

I am looking for suggestions on a 110+ group composition . I am thinking of a an SK/Sham/Ench/Mag/Mag/ XXX.

Is a Bst viable in the 6th slot or should I just put another mage or wiz in the slot?

Is the Enc overkill with the Sham?

I'm not quite sure what the Bst brings to this type of stand away pet group other than another pet.

Coming back after several years and forgotten alot.

Suggestions welcome.
Ranger is a good one

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

I was thinking about the Bard instead of the Ench as there are a lot of pets, especially with the BST or Nec.

Only issue is that I do not have a good INI for the bard to play well with the others that are using plugins.

I wanted to have a mostly non-melee classes except for the SHD driver.

Thanks again, much to think about.

IMHO: Every group should have a bard. The QoL a bard brings is huge. Once you get used to moving at bard speed everything just seems super slow.

Typically the group synergies revolve around either

melee: Shaman + bard
caster: Enchanter + druid ( + bard )

Druid heals are fairly limited compared to other priests but with all the mage pets they should be tanking and your SK is left for pulling.

Pet tanking is only good for 1vs1 maybe 1vs2 mobs.. if the mobs comes in 3-6 strong, all caster will be dead without a tanker who can agg control the swarm.

I say keep the SK as a tanker and the pets as backups.

Also Bard is not useless because of the Enchanters CC, bard has the best (My OP) auras in the game, it boost the group as no other class.

And in this game, there is nothing as ''Overkill'' when it comes to the player :P

What kind of utility does a necro bring?
Also crit dmg increase (40%) via synergy.

can build groups by spreadsheet~

Discussion - Suggestions of 110+ group comp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back