• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Sudden spike in falling-through the world deaths ? (1 Viewer)

dkp

RedCents
145¢
over the weekend i saw a sudden rash of falling through the world deaths.. has anyone else experienced this ?
the first was fighting a named in G. Mesa , so i thought it might might be a summoning thing.

The later i saw failling deaths 3 times in like 15 minutes in G. Mesa and B. Moors.
First 2 i was cruising on MQ2Nav, but i also had a death crossing a river manually :(

Possibly related, i was seeing CTDs when starting MuleAssist from the GUI.

over the weekend i saw a sudden rash of falling through the world deaths.. has anyone else experienced this ?
the first was fighting a named in G. Mesa , so i thought it might might be a summoning thing.

The later i saw failling deaths 3 times in like 15 minutes in G. Mesa and B. Moors.
First 2 i was cruising on MQ2Nav, but i also had a death crossing a river manually :(

Possibly related, i was seeing CTDs when starting MuleAssist from the GUI.
I was just joking with CWTN this morning about all the basic stuff they messed up

1607959401933.png

there are definitely some zones that have bad geometry with spots you can reliably fall through the world - so its probably that you just happened to be in a few places like that

Yeah, maybe i'm paranoid, but when it happened on a run i have made numerous times, i thought maybe i was targeted for some GM fun ;)

I did get the Ding! 4 times, too bad it was all the same level over/over/over.... ;)

Yeah, maybe i'm paranoid, but when it happened on a run i have made numerous times, i thought maybe i was targeted for some GM fun ;)

I did get the Ding! 4 times, too bad it was all the same level over/over/over.... ;)
that's giving way too much credit - GM of today isn't today of yesteryear ime

I haven't had any deaths but the elevator in CR has suddenly become an ever bigger PoS. I'm randomly getting knocked off as it goes up. I assumed I it was me but it looks like the ass is just them.

I wonder if the ding sound is really that good or if we all have just been trained to love it.

They were a little heavy handed with implementing floor traps this time around. They didn't even put sensibly fashioned rugs over them!

They were a little heavy handed with implementing floor traps this time around. They didn't even put sensibly fashioned rugs over them!
dude i fell through the floor in temple of veeshan yesterday (haven't been in there in YEARS - so don't remember if the hole is always there or not - but what a fuckstory that was trying to wall climb outta that nonsense). gonna need to roll around with mesh rendered heh

I did find an instant spawning mob in ToV tho - doesn't drop lewts, but gives AA and respawns before body of last one hits the ground

No! Delete that last sentence! Secrets!

giphy.gif

I didnt Die But fell through the world in Kael on a raid and was stuck there until a Mage Coth me from under there. really weird!

Problem - Sudden spike in falling-through the world deaths ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back