• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Subscription issue (1 Viewer)

blitz80690

RedCents
47¢
Hi,

I had a 6 month subscription that was to run out on September 26th.
I just renewed my subscription on Everquest and thus wanted to keep my RedGuides subscription to match that.

I paid for a yearly subscription just now.
What I thought would happen would be that the year would be added on to the end of my last date, September 26th. My subscription would run out on September 26th, 2022.
What happened was it cancelled my 6 month subscription without a credit and started my yearly subscription today as of payment. My subscription now runs through July 26, 2022.

It was at this time I noticed there isn't any kind of support or Email us or anything in regards to this.

Can an admin of the site adjust my subscription date please or issue a partial refund if it can't be changed?

Your biannual subscription was cancelled on 3/26/21

Your annual subscription began on 7/26/21, prorated to $63.38. It is set to expire in 7/26/22. If you'd like it to last until September 26, please email support and we can issue an invoice for the difference.

Problem - Subscription issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back