• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy: How to get respect. (1 Viewer)

Rass

RedCents
World of Warcraft

Gold Standard

Here is a quick and simple guide to getting respect from other players that have a post-middle school intelligence. What you need to do is... everytime you go to say Rogue... say Rogue. Not Rouge. Do NOT say rouge. Most people in America speak English, not French, or old english. Rouge is French for red, and is an old term used to refer to blush.

You have no idea how incredibly frustrating it is for people who care to see "Level 60 rouge lfg". Honestly, if you've played the class all the way through the 60 levels, you can spell it properly at least.

Honestly, we all know that intelligent people will respect you more for knowing the proper spelling of this word, right? Let me know what you think.

(This is sort of a joke, but I think if people use this information, they will also find it usefull. I hope you Red Members have the same sense of humor as me...)

Also:
You cant get Exhauled, but you can get Exalted.
You can dual vield, but you cant dual other character, however you can duel him/her.

I much aggree with your opinion...but it doesn't really belong in the free access forums so i'm moving it to general.

Last edited:
I would invite a rogue who said "Level 60 Rogue looking for a Stratholme group!" over one who said "lvl 60 rogue lfg strat plz".

But this is the "Red" Guides, so why cant we say rouge.
Besides, I cant help it if my helper monkey cant spell Rogue.

Yeah, helper monkeys are great! Every body should get one. They can type amazingly fast but they cant spell to good. The best part is they LUV to fling poo.

dupa said:
Also:
You cant get Exhauled, but you can get Exalted.
You can dual vield, but you cant dual other character, however you can duel him/her.

ROFL

I thought it was Dual Wield, not Dual Vield...

LMAO it would help if half the people who played WoW didnt need to have a telephone book on their chair inorder to see the screen. I hate when im in a raid and some little kids voice pops out over vent and says "Sorry guys my mom says I have to go eat now, Im just going to follow one of the priests untile I get done ok?" I mean come on! FFS!

Strategy: How to get respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back