• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Stocking stuffer recommendations (1 Viewer)

Rusang

Learner of Many Things
RedCents
1,431¢
My wife and her family start asking for Christmas present requests at the end of October so they can start price shopping.

I've given them my "Santa Present" request which is Razer speakers to match the rest of my Razer accessories.

But now the wife wants to know what small items I might want she can throw in the stocking. Usually it's small items in the $1-10 range, as many as can fit. Being married 7 years, I'm out of ideas of small things I may want.

If you were given an option to make suggestions for small items for a stocking to be stuffed, what would you want for your gaming room?

My wife and her family start asking for Christmas present requests at the end of October so they can start price shopping.

I've given them my "Santa Present" request which is Razer speakers to match the rest of my Razer accessories.

But now the wife wants to know what small items I might want she can throw in the stocking. Usually it's small items in the $1-10 range, as many as can fit. Being married 7 years, I'm out of ideas of small things I may want.

If you were given an option to make suggestions for small items for a stocking to be stuffed, what would you want for your gaming room?
I love me one of those long ass mouse pads, any time i get a new one, i still use the old one for other stuff, those are ~10ish bucks i think

coasters for drinkies

"ball fan" - i'll leave your imagination on this one (more than $10 tho)

I love me one of those long ass mouse pads, any time i get a new one, i still use the old one for other stuff, those are ~10ish bucks i think

coasters for drinkies

"ball fan" - i'll leave your imagination on this one (more than $10 tho)
After a series of events at work, I have dozens of extra large mouse pads, but I also have the razer lighted border mousepad

But I love the idea for coasters and a fan for... Stuff. Good two suggestions!

In the past I've been given lockpick learning kit, 3d filament, new watch bands, drill bits, etc. But I'm out of ideas now haha

Show her how to sign up here. She can buy you a mug or lighter or some free months etc. Then print out a page from what she did and put that in the stocking or take a screen shot or pic with cell.

Ditto for the game itself - I like gift cards to buy stuff in the market place in the game. Again just paste a homemade EQ logo over the card. A few $10 ones are fine since you prob have DBC already in there. Then you can add the gift card to your account yourself.

Nuts, walnuts. I like cracking nuts and snacking on them while playing or any snacks you like. Slim Jims. What ever.

I have to go with Redmonkey.......Pistachios, cashews, gummy bears and saltwater taffey! I have mason jars that I have on my computer desk for my treats. You can't go wrong with snacks.

Can't go wrong with candy. Growing up my dad would always put the same candy in the stocking each year. It became something we looked forward too all year, which was kinda silly because we could probably have gotten that brand of candy whenever we wanted lol.

Discussion - Stocking stuffer recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back