• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - stickcmd arguments (1 Viewer)

RedCents
382¢
Where can I find a detailed list of possible arguments for the stickcmd command? There's many examples of what to use, but I can't find a "here are all of the valid options and what they do" to guide me on a custom setup I'm working on. Thx

I hate to say but I can't find what I need. There are certain situations where I want to have my toons attack the target from its front and not move unless the target changes the direction is faces. I use Kissassist and set UseMQ2Melee=0 in the melee section. Toons turn on attack but don't move unless I load MQ2Melee, then they go behind the target.

In my server.charname.ini file, there are no melee commands. In my MQ2MoveUtils, I find nothing like /stick=!front which I believe is the argument I want to use.

I hate to say but I can't find what I need. There are certain situations where I want to have my toons attack the target from its front and not move unless the target changes the direction is faces. I use Kissassist and set UseMQ2Melee=0 in the melee section. Toons turn on attack but don't move unless I load MQ2Melee, then they go behind the target.

In my server.charname.ini file, there are no melee commands. In my MQ2MoveUtils, I find nothing like /stick=!front which I believe is the argument I want to use.
the "!" in your line means "not" so your saying not front.

!frontStick to target anywhere but the frontal arc, same considerations as behind apply (use DelayStrafe!).

you want to be just "front"
for the not move part maybe "loose"
so something like
INI:
/stick loose front

Question - stickcmd arguments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back