• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Stick problem (1 Viewer)

RedCents
157¢
Hi guys, i'm trying to remove the stick command of my manually played tank but cant seem to find the command. I tried to add breakonkb=on in the mq2moveutils command section of my character but when i try to use keyboard it doesn't break.

I'm running 4 characters on the same computer so i can't remove the mq2moveutils plugin...

Thanks for the help

You can unload and load plugins on a per character basis. So on your tank you could just type /plugin mq2moveutils unload

Its most likely mq2melee in set to stick and you need to configure the INI for that not to stick as a second work around. If you don't know how to do that reply here and we will help out.

IF your using Mq2Melee and you turn on attack and your tank runs up to the targeted mob and starts beating on it like a drum and want this to be fully under your control then edit your tank toons Melee file (servername_toonname) in your MQ2 resource folder, look like:

Server_MySK.ini

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
bash=1
challengefor=0
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=0
harmtouch=0
infuriate=0
melee=1
petassist=1
petrange=25
plugin=1
pothealover=20
provoke1=0
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=0
resume=75
stickmode=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=0
stickdelay=3
stickcmd=7
taunt=1
withstand=1
steely=1

Try that see if it fixes your sticky problem.

Question - Stick problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back