• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Station Cash / Expac Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
981¢
Is there any alternative ie game cards to buying station cash or NoS directly through DB. DB is not liking my Thai credit card for some reason. It is a visa from the biggest bank in Thailand but they won’t take it. Looking for any other creative options. Thanks!!

Does the card allow you to create a virtual card number for one time use? Some here in the US do and they usually bypass the zip code verification for those.

Game cards don't work anymore. I had a couple from long ago and tried to use one the other day and it would not take it. There was also a message that they discontinued use of them in 2015.

If you have a state side friend perhaps the Family and Friends version of NOS would work? They could buy it and give you the extra tradable one. Or even just pay a friend. I do. Pay to have friends. Its ok. Snif snif

Sounds like an account country and credit card country mismatch. If your account is listed as a US account and you are trying to use a non-us Credit Card to pay for it. It will not go through Dsybreak requires the account country and credit card country to match. You can petition to have the account country changed. I had to do this before. If you have made purchases on the account they will ask for a recent purchased item, the payment method used for that item, and the price of the purchase.

Last edited:
DB responded to my petition. The country mismatch is it...they asked for the answer to the SQ which I gave them so hopefully that will resolve it. Thanks everyone for the input. I still wish there was another way to buy as I am sick of the dam "prove your a human" BS dealing with their site lol.

Is there any alternative ie game cards to buying station cash or NoS directly through DB. DB is not liking my Thai credit card for some reason. It is a visa from the biggest bank in Thailand but they won’t take it. Looking for any other creative options. Thanks!!
Try pre paid cards

You can purchase expansions through PAyPal but not DB cash. I had the same country code / credit issue and had to go through PayPal for expansions.

BB~

Edit- Customer service was less than helpful to put it politely.

Question - Station Cash / Expac Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back