• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - Spells.Mac (1 Viewer) 1

kaen01

I am not a complete idiot!..some parts are missing
RedCents
28,145¢
kaen01 submitted a new resource:

Spells.Mac - Easy lists of your spells and aa and memmed spells for use while building inis.

Usage:

/mac spells [Level] - Lists the spells for that leve, with their category and sub category
Example for a paladin:
/mac spells 70
outputs:
View attachment 18933

and in the /mq2/release/logs folder is a file named : Toonname-70.log that shows the same output, you can open that and copy paste the names easily into inis and other things you working on.

/mac spells - lists your currently available aa and memmed spells, also creates logs for them.
example...

Read more about this resource...

Currently there is a little bug in mq2log plugin so it dont clear the log files before writing them again, wired420 is on the case and eventually that will be fixed.

I seem to be running into an issue with the aa section, when I type /mac spells - I get an error that says failed to parse which is basically looking for the level argument at the end of the command, When I put a level like /mac spells 115 it outputs the list as stated but I can't get it to work without putting in a level.

hmm i had lemons test and he ran into the issue on tlp, are you also on tlp for it to have that issue?

Macro - Spells.Mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back