• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Speeding up making an account (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
Has anyone streamlined making new accounts? I’m looking to make a few new accounts and characters. I was wondering if that had been automated yet or do I just need to go make them the old fashioned way?

Has anyone streamlined making new accounts? I’m looking to make a few new accounts and characters. I was wondering if that had been automated yet or do I just need to go make them the old fashioned way?
do you mean actually making/setting up the account?

I know a few folks have automated the process, but they're unlikely to share it.

you can only make 3-5 accounts per day per IP, so usually have to rotate in using your phone using mobile data (not wifi), or a VPN etc.

do you mean actually making/setting up the account?

I know a few folks have automated the process, but they're unlikely to share it.

you can only make 3-5 accounts per day per IP, so usually have to rotate in using your phone using mobile data (not wifi), or a VPN etc.
Yeah I meant actually setting up the accounts. I already have 6 but I was going to set up another 6. No big deal I guess l, make account, make toon repeat.

Request - Speeding up making an account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back