• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Speed (Version 2 - NEW OFFSETS) (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
This program was passed along from a friend. It is used to modify your character's speed in game.

This speed has settings.

Start it up and press walk/run

I have been told that if you are going to use a speed setting, to stick to 8 or 9. and that anything higher than 8 or 9, is too fast. If you are a scout, sneak or be invisible. Avoid running into/through big groups of players.

Programs of this type, are detectable, and if one draws attention to themselves, it's much more likely for one to get reported by another player. Getting caught using programs of this type, will get you (possibly) banned. I'm not sure how long this will work for, but in any case, if a person felt lucky, they could get their J Boots done.

(in record time.)

So in closing: This program really does work, but USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

- RedLotus

Last edited:
Re: Speed

I have heard that this program has been kaboshed. Testing it out tonight. If it's no good anymore, this post goes out in the trash.

Re: Speed (Version 2 - post patch)

Can't get this program to work. Perhaps some "installation" instructions might help. Getting error messages on trying to run the executable.

I tried v2.8 today on Butcherblock and it didn't work. Any ideas? V2.7 worked before they changed the offset for it... didn't get to try 2.8 before today so I don't know if it ever would have worked for me.

I"m told the offsets were changed. If you know how to change the offsets, these are the new ones.

To my knowledge, changing your offsets can get you busted and banned. Then again, running programs of this type can also get you banned.

Here are the new offsets that I have been given.

00D5B096
00D5B097

This no longer works. We'll ressurect it, if a working and safe version comes out, but for now, the defunct file has been removed, and it's off to the land of "EQ2 nerfed" with this thread.

Speed (Version 2 - NEW OFFSETS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back