• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sparked my interest (1 Viewer)

ravenx

RedCents
First off must say i like the site, the staff and all the members seem see friendly and know how to take a joke (as well as give them :) ) Im a little confused on the whole paying money to see some of the forums though and would like some more info on what thats all about. I did see the free access application and thought that was a good compromise for those who are weary about giving there money away. My first question would be were is this money going other than to pay for webspace, and second would be how does anyone even know if the site has any decent information thats not flooding the web. I have a 60 alliance Night Elf priest on Deathwing and countless other alts so I think its fair to say that if someone has blazed through the lvls and high end raids that theres not really anything that they probaly dont already know. By no means am I trying to bash anyone or what you guys are all about I just want to understand things a little futher before I post a nice app with some info that may or may not prove to be old news. Please reply with all the info you can (with out giving away to much of the goods) as I will be checking for replys through out the day to see were we can go from here. Thanks

Sweet thanks for the insight Cade. Those prizes rock hard. Never seen a forum that hooked up people who help out like that. I will try to throw something together for my app but I can already see the "access denied" post from creed :-) Ohh and to answer your question Colorado Springs CO :-) Thanks for the quick reply.

Sparked my interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back