• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Something Interesting just happened (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
I started playing EQ2, does anybody else on the internet play this game?

also something happened to the front page

Not Addicted is currently offline because of something you did. We're not angry at you, we're just dissapointed. If you grow up and accept some responsibility, we'll come back.

Use the forums until then, http://www.notaddicted.com/forums

UPDATE: Something big is happening this weekend. Stay tuned.

newsflash: it's monday in japan.

I don't see nothin different :(

I even tried a hard refresh and looked at the source last night after Runned posted this. No changes :(

I have this game and it is awesome. It has the most painless auctioning system that I've ever come across. The PvP system is neat. It's far from perfect, but it at least supports world PvP with rewards and faction for doing so. They've made a ton of improvements over the past few years. The player housing is cool... in my apartment, I have a bird, a monkey, and a robot -- I got to pick out their names. Obviously, I'm the coolest kid on my block.

It only took four years for me to get a computer that could catch up with the recommended system specs to the point that it runs like glass, but now that it runs good, it's fun to play.

Hi all, love the site!
I went to eq2 last year after approx 5 years of eq1. I needed better graphics and something new in general, and did not want to play WoW (having tried it at launch). I liked eq2 better than anything else I found out there at the time, however, without a pretty nice computer it can be a little frustrating to run. I ended up buying graphics cards for my 2 best computers that were a bit too much for the power supplies, and I think thats why they both died on me. Now I'm stuck on WoW because my crappy 3rd computer will run it (but not much else). I did learn from the experience I guess.
Anyway, being temporarily on WoW has made me appreciate the player base on eq2, there are immature and jerky folks on any game, but generally eq2 players seemed much easier to get along with than WoW players. As I saw posted above...the player housing was really neat! I found it one of the more interesting aspects of the game and I can't wait to get back into my house. Could someone please go feed my pets?

Awesome! I'm playing on the Unrest server (blue) and having tons of fun.

I'm 45 right now, Defiler, just started up a few weeks back. Also have a 32 Armorer, but ugh fuck that guy.

Edit: Yeah, my computer isn't terrible (could definitely use an upgrade though) and I have to run on EXTREME performance just so I don't lag out and get someone killed.

i'm gonna have to try it again, but the other times i've tried the game, either in beta phase or 10 or 14-day trials, i never really got into it. i've been playing a bit of LOTRO and it's pretty nice.

Something Interesting just happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back