• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Some thing is going on around here.... (1 Viewer)

We are working on stuff now and waiting for redbot but in the meantime enjoy this pic of our support team.

devteam.jpg

Red Bot cant pwn me!!! ill just /bind instant_camp shift+A ... then shift+A when he comes over to try to pwn me!! run away and live to fight another day bwuahaha!

129149063829780331.jpg

and if you want cute....

funny-pictures-cat-is-ready-for-kraken.jpg

Couple quick questions. Where did Red cents go? and is redguides.com no longer subscription based? I had around 400 red cents stored up for subscription services, and I also had my custom title that is now gone :mad: Other than that, everything looking good :)

redcents are MIA...the new set up did not agree with it. We are working on a new set up for it. redguides.com is subscription based so for the 400 redcents u had saved up I am sure redbot will do some thing to fix that for you! I will poke him in the eye right now. Also what was your custom title? I can fix that...I think :P

Teichou has it right. Redcents will be coming back soon, your old redcents will be honored, and the site will always be free if you spend your redcents on subscription time. Everyone contributes in some way!

News - Some thing is going on around here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back