• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Some questions (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,589¢
Hey gang. Need a little help.

1) My toons are not showing titles, even though I used /shownames all. Any ideas?

2) The in-game gamma support is not working, and I've tried both gamma setting. It's an Nvidia 2070 card. Is there a third place to adjust gamma?

3) Is the Monk epic 2.0 worth doing?

4) What is the most important heroic for a monk, strength or dexterity?

TIA.

I believe this has been a known bug VIA names and has been reported on the main EQ forms. Quite a few people have reported this and its been a while now. Not sure if they are planning to fix it anytime soon.

The rest i am not quite sure

Last edited:
I came across this on a search that might address the title problem - keep reading the whole post

Question - Some questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back