• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Some help please. (1 Viewer)

EvilKing

RedCents
231¢
I cant figure out for the love of god how to run MQ2. I downloaded the files from http://www.macroquest2.com/main.php , but when i double click Macroquest2.exe i get an error ? Is there something im missing ? Does it have to be in the eq folder ? Do i need to have ISboxer running ?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

PS! I dont even know if i put the correct prefix on this post , so if its wrong just move it :D

For years I compiled my own version of MQ2 and dealt with plugin version issues and failed macros. I spent a ton of time running down compile errors and sifting through posts for fixes to macros / plugins. A couple of months ago I switched to RedGuides and a paid subscription. I can't stress enough how much easier my EQ maintenance has become since making this switch. The majority of my time is now spent gaming, not preparing to game. If you can afford it, a subscription is the way to go. Just my 2 cents worth.

For years I compiled my own version of MQ2 and dealt with plugin version issues and failed macros. I spent a ton of time running down compile errors and sifting through posts for fixes to macros / plugins. A couple of months ago I switched to RedGuides and a paid subscription. I can't stress enough how much easier my EQ maintenance has become since making this switch. The majority of my time is now spent gaming, not preparing to game. If you can afford it, a subscription is the way to go. Just my 2 cents worth.

While I can and have compiled MQ2 in the past like RedBot mentioned as experience, a subscription here is definitely worth a ton more. The support team at RG are always going through things and very helpful and reactive when issues arise to get a solution.

I also used to compile my own MQ2 but I have to say that KISS alone is worth the price of subscription. There's even an updater now so you don't have to even come to redguides to download the new compile you can just run the updater.

Question - Some help please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back