• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - So I took the red AND blue pill... now I see this (1 Viewer)

Yes, apparently its real bad for some players and seems to be located in the Lobby or POK mostly. There is bug report over at EQ on it.

I had it once or twice and simply camping out to desk top cleared it. Had it happen on one account but not the other 3 that were all online from the same computer.

I saw some guy with his group or whatever blobs of geometry run by me.. talk about insane to see...such weird texture/shapes... I almost wish they could master this abstract art and make you fight in a zone monsters with this form... hehe.

that bug has been on test for approx almost a year now ... they thought they got rid of it but nope ... i imagine its gonna be around awhile lol

Are you sure about the pills? It seems like you took acid.
You may be on to something.. the van man said the lollipop was 'special'. I looked in my soda can and saw:
200.gif

then told my dog to look but he ran away..
Art Animation GIF by Alastair Gray

So with me I created 2 new level 100 heroics and in real estate 95% of everything is invisible. Tried those 2 chars on 3 different computers, all with different GPUS, and same thing.

Other chars can see fine on those computers so not sure what is up with it being character dependent. Changed all the eq display settings the same and still nothing. Very odd.

So I just made a 3rd 100 heroic but on this one I did not make him heroic from character creation, I did it after logging him in as a level 1 and went to my GH and he could see everything. Then I went and made him 100 and he can see everything fine. It is just the 2 that I made first that have consistent graphic anomalies. Very odd for sure....

So I just made a 3rd 100 heroic but on this one I did not make him heroic from character creation, I did it after logging him in as a level 1 and went to my GH and he could see everything. Then I went and made him 100 and he can see everything fine. It is just the 2 that I made first that have consistent graphic anomalies. Very odd for sure....
or you had some 'Funny' gummies. :P

Problem - So I took the red AND blue pill... now I see this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back