• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - So I am playing project 1999.... (1 Viewer)

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
So I start up a level 1 mage, to try out this server.... It takes me close to 10 mins to kill a lvl 1 bat... if I don't beg for hp buffs. I find my self getting my ass whooped by lvl 1 rats, and bats rofl.

Anyone else experiencing the craziness of this server?

Yes! I forgot how hard level 1 was, haha. Getting my ass handed to me by orc pawns and skeletons. Pre-kunark was awesome.

So I start up a level 1 mage, to try out this server.... It takes me close to 10 mins to kill a lvl 1 bat... if I don't beg for hp buffs. I find my self getting my ass whooped by lvl 1 rats, and bats rofl.

Anyone else experiencing the craziness of this server?

Sorry to dig up an old Thread...Abyss you looking for old KEQ stuff still?

I know I forgot to upload KEQ files. I will try and find them again tonight.

Last edited:
FOUND AN OLD OLD OLD MQ2KENETIXEQ.DLL and KEQCRASHTARGET.DLL.

These are dated June of 2006 if that helps. I'll keep checking.

Just started on P99 too, Was on Live for years... then tried WoW, DDO and a couple other... thoses new games just take you by the hand and help you walk your way trough the first half of the game...

the old Everquest... before the expansion-o-rama, was really made to break players in peices, make them cry... and in case of major succes (like a 5k pp combine in tradeskill), was giving them tears of joy !

It was really a love/hate relation... I missed it ;-)

Discussion - So I am playing project 1999....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back