• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

So how bad did I screwup (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,703¢
I had to /report someone earlier. The only thing in the chat window i reported from was that channel, and I made sure it was from that window. Actually none of my mq2 data goes to any in game chat channel (I use mq2chatwnd and mq2irc for all mq2data)

What I didn't realize until much, much later is I had mq2timestamp running, thus had extra data in the window from the timestamps.

Would /report send the extra timestamps?

I am not sure about that, I THINK..yes I think you can mod the UI to do time stamps any ways so You MIGHT be ok....but dont take my work on it...I would just lay low for a bit!

I got a gm repsonse saying they took action against the user and didn't say anything about the timestamp so I guess it is client side only. Thanks for the info.

if someone f's with me, i.e. trains me, I train them back and do a report as a CYA. When someone trains you first, the GM's won't do crap for retaliation. Guessing within reason..

So how bad did I screwup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back