• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - SK Won't Invis (1 Viewer)

Fearbringer

RedCents
600¢
Hey all and thanks for taking my question. The SK casts invis, or the bard tries to cast invis and it says the spell does not take hold? Any ideas? Im using MQ2Eskay. Thanks!

Solution
Hey all and thanks for taking my question. The SK casts invis, or the bard tries to cast invis and it says the spell does not take hold? Any ideas? Im using MQ2Eskay. Thanks!
Mq2eskay has nothing to do with invis not taking hold.

Did you block the invis spell for some reason

this shkuld be in mq2eskay thread, but i agree with @wired420 sounds like your buff locked..
No, nothing to do with mq2eskay at all.
Solution
Hey - i have no further insight as to why this happens - but I have also had buffs not hitting my sk. I thought it was a EQ thing - not a MQ Thing.
Usually it sticks on the second attempt so it wasnt blocked, and i was not at max buffs.

I actually watch for this now - I am casting Bard Dbl Invis and watch for the message to say it cannot take hold.

I will try to run some tests to see if i can duplicate it.

Yes Sic, somehow the spell got blocked, no idea how it happened but it did. And then this:
This means you tried to load a plugin that is out of date.

- The RG Launcher is unable to *delete* old files.
-- This means you will get an error box if you don't have a current plugin that matches the mq build
-- your options are:
--- a: purchase a license
--- b: delete the old .dll in your plugin folder, and/or
--- c: change your macroquest.ini to MQ2PluginName=0 under [Plugins]

Problem - SK Won't Invis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back