• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SK Epic 1.5 - Plane of Growth (1 Viewer)

RedCents
741¢
Hi guys, I started this, cleared PoG but didnt get the drop, so now I have to wait for repops (already been 12 hours) anyone know how long it is to repop so I can try and continue?

Cheers

According to Alla PoG has an Agent of Change in Wakening Lands. You could try that and it might go faster. IIRC it's just a trash drop, right? So no timeouts to worry about.

edit: hmm on second thought Fanra has me a little nervous about that, but worst case I think you'd get one extra spawn?
They are trash drops, seemingly common, but I killed loads....

Sorry Agent of Change? Ive seen them, but they are new to me :( what do they do?

According to the Fanra link in my last post: "An Agent of Change (AoC) is an NPC that offers you a raid instance for raid mobs created before raid instancing was added to the game. Originally only on Progression servers, the September 15, 2021 game update added them for players with an active membership on all servers."

Basically they let us not worry about is this or that mob from old zones up? no, ok I'll check it every day for the next week and hopefully catch it

Well thats frustrating, it worked fine, but still cant get the bloody lock of blessed unicorn hair :( the Shaman 1.5 was a walk in the park compared to this crock of....

So, BRD, BER, ROG, BST which should I start on next while I wait for repop, and is it better to do the pre-quest :)

I've done SHD twice. First time I was getting nervous clearing out the last couple mobs, but it dropped. Second time, it dropped off the second or third kill. Hopefully you'll get it soon! If I recall correctly, it's hard to see as the color is almost the same as the bag default background, so make sure you have a loot plugin running and watch your loot.

BRD was easy
BER involved a lot of running around and farming a few items that took some time (various rare-drop bloods, those stupid plants)

Haven't done BST or BRD since they wouldn't get used.

If you're TS grinding to 350, 1) see a therapist, and 2) you'll pick up lots of GOD/OOW stuff to hoard from your epic 2.0 farming.

Last edited:
Get your group together, use AoC and go in with any toon other than SK. Remove other toons from task and kill. If blessed drops, reinvite SK and zone in to loot. If not, regroup and log 1st toon and use AoC again. Rinse and repeat until you get your drop or break your keyboard :toot:

Question - SK Epic 1.5 - Plane of Growth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back