• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Simple Request (i think) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
i'm looking for a very very simple macro that will target a mob within a set distance and by a specified name. and after it dies the mac should target another. i used to have one that did just that but alas it got formatted with my hard drive.

also if anybody knows, there used to be a version of MQ2moveutils that would cement you into a set circle, and nothing could push you outside of it (ie lag from minimizing client or damage) it was perfect for kiting in small places like FH

thanks a billion!

MQ2MoveUtils has always and still does that.

/circle on radius

/circle on 50

iv used MQ2MoveUtils on and off for years now, and i know the functions. and this version does differ from previous ones. iv managed to get it to stick a little better by messing with the settings in the file. so i supposed i don't require help with it any further, seems like the only true fix would be to get ahold of the very old version which doubtfully will be easy to come by. thanks anyways.

Are you looking for something like this? It's pretty crude but should do what you are talking about. It's untested but I can't see why it wouldn't do just what you are saying.

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main  

:mainloop  
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC mobname radius 220  
/if (${Target.Distance}>220) /keypress esc  
/delay 10  
/goto :mainloop  
/return

Simple Request (i think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back