• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Silly Q: If you could bring your crew (whatever size) to any game, any boss fight - what would it be? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,153¢
If you could bring your crew (whatever size) to any game, any boss fight - what would it be?

I've always wanted to bring my team to Icecrown Citadel and fight Arthas. Realistically with the mechanics though...I'd consider bringing my team to the 15 man version of Upper Black Rock Spire. I'm assuming that it would not a be 'legacy fight' it would be current content and difficult.

If you could bring your crew (whatever size) to any game, any boss fight - what would it be?

I've always wanted to bring my team to Icecrown Citadel and fight Arthas.
I wish more people had seen akylios from Rift when it was current - that encounter was so unique up to that point (from an eq1/eq2 raiding perspective) that fight was amazing.

Harkyn's Castle
APAR +5 +12 +2

The legions of Baron Harkyn stand before you, recognizing you as intruders, 'Death to them!' they scream.
...99 Berserkers, 99 Berserkers, 99 Berserkers, 99 Berserkers

Just cause I think my SK would shine tanking them, even without the casters dumping MIBL on them.

Harkyn's Castle
APAR +5 +12 +2

The legions of Baron Harkyn stand before you, recognizing you as intruders, 'Death to them!' they scream.
...99 Berserkers, 99 Berserkers, 99 Berserkers, 99 Berserkers

Just cause I think my SK would shine tanking them, even without the casters dumping MIBL on them.
Ohhh SK alone - I'd love to bring my SK through Symphony of the Night or Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. Both spectacular environments for vampire-ish tanks to shine.

I wish more people had seen akylios from Rift when it was current - that encounter was so unique up to that point (from an eq1/eq2 raiding perspective) that fight was amazing.

Confirming this fight? Could it be scripted / macroed or just a uniquely awesome of an experience?

yeah - its just an awesome fight and was pretty *different* than anything i'd seen up to that point. was incredibly awesome finally getting the kill

I've always wanted to bring my team to Icecrown Citadel and fight Arthas. Realistically with the mechanics though...I'd consider bringing my team to the 15 man version of Upper Black Rock Spire. I'm assuming that it would not a be 'legacy fight' it would be current content and difficult.
I would like to have been part of the Original waking of the Sleeper!

1611340025767.png
White Fatalis from Monster Hunter. I still have yet to beat this ridiculous dragon. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Question - Silly Q: If you could bring your crew (whatever size) to any game, any boss fight - what would it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back