• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Sic's Hotkeys

Guide - Sic's Hotkeys (2 Viewers)

Sicprofundus submitted a new resource:

Sic's Hotkeys - Hotkeys I use

Read more about this resource...
I am trying to make the camp on and off hotkeys the camp off hotkey works fine but i cant get the camp on hotkey to work ..mostly because im not sure how to modify it my warrior is the mt/ma but i play my bard what im trying to do is have them all camp war go to tank mode and the rest assist and all come back to camp after a fight like my warrior does i tried to modify the hotkey by issuing the command to the warrior by name and then the rest of the hotkey exactly how it is in the guide but clearly i dont understand this well enough to make it work it keeps saying can not parse camp on and telling my im not a warrior .. any advice would be appreciated and if it changes anything all of my toons use mq2war mq2zerk mq2shm or mq2cleric thanks

I am trying to make the camp on and off hotkeys the camp off hotkey works fine but i cant get the camp on hotkey to work ..mostly because im not sure how to modify it my warrior is the mt/ma but i play my bard what im trying to do is have them all camp war go to tank mode and the rest assist and all come back to camp after a fight like my warrior does i tried to modify the hotkey by issuing the command to the warrior by name and then the rest of the hotkey exactly how it is in the guide but clearly i dont understand this well enough to make it work it keeps saying can not parse camp on and telling my im not a warrior .. any advice would be appreciated and if it changes anything all of my toons use mq2war mq2zerk mq2shm or mq2cleric thanks
the cant parse camp is not a big deal - this just means you're not running kissassist (which is fine since you're using mq2war).

but as philreynolds said you will want to

- This makes anyone in the group who is a warrior go mode 4
/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[WAR]}) /war Mode 4
- this makes anyone in the group who is NOT a war try and go mode 1 (doesn't matter if they run kiss or not, the cwtn command just wouldn't work - but doesn't cause harm)
/noparse /bcg //if (!${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[WAR]}) /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} mode 1
- this makes everyone in the group try and do a /camphere on - which will catch kiss
/bcg //camphere on

Might be silly question but where do I put /varset as far as groups in the ini like [General] ect. And do i need both the && burnednamed modifiers on all the abilities as well as the /varset

/varset BurnAllNamed 0 to turn off burns in kissassist
/varset BurnAllNamed 1 to turn on burns in kissassist
the varset is just a "hack" to get the value to be changed for kissassist - and the burnallnamed modifier just makes it so i can toggle on and off burns for kiss with the hotkey - any conditions that i would want to be able to toggle on and off - yes

the varset is just a "hack" to get the value to be changed for kissassist - and the burnallnamed modifier just makes it so i can toggle on and off burns for kiss with the hotkey - any conditions that i would want to be able to toggle on and off - yes
Thanks for the reply. I tried the /varset BurnAllNamed command on bard and it says : /varset failed, variable 'BurnAllNamed' not found

Ahh, bummer.... this only works if you make your own hotkey. If you created a hotkey off of an AA or disc or something, you're SOL.
You can create one and use /timer to make it count down. It would restart the timer if u clicked when it wasn't ready, but a work around

Do I run these commands once to setup? I'm struggling to understand these lines.
I'm currently using MQ2Berzerker. I'm going to purchase MQ2Shaman and eskay. This will leave couple toons still using Kissassist. I use EQBC2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CWTN Alias
You can make this alias to use eqbc to easily send your group to do the same command "/cwtn mode 0" would use eqbc to have everyone go mode 0, "/cwtna mode 0" would have everyone including yourself go mode 0 (CWTNA, A for all)

EQBC:
/alias /cwtn /noparse /bcg //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/alias /cwtna /noparse /bcga //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

if creating them for the first time:
(otherwise toons wouldn't have access to the alias until they relogged)

EQBC:
/noparse /bcaa //alias /cwtn /noparse /bcg //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/noparse /bcaa //alias /cwtna /noparse /bcga //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

Do I run these commands once to setup? I'm struggling to understand these lines.
I'm currently using MQ2Berzerker. I'm going to purchase MQ2Shaman and eskay. This will leave couple toons still using Kissassist. I use EQBC2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CWTN Alias
You can make this alias to use eqbc to easily send your group to do the same command "/cwtn mode 0" would use eqbc to have everyone go mode 0, "/cwtna mode 0" would have everyone including yourself go mode 0 (CWTNA, A for all)

EQBC:

EQBC:
these create "aliases"

once created i can /cwtn mode 2 and everyone in my group except me will go mode 2 - or i can /cwtna mode 0 and everyone, including me will go mode 0

/noparse /bcga //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /timed 5 /twist off
and
/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /twist off
/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /alt act 3704
/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /alt act 231
Are giving me the same behavior.
Can someone give me an breakdown on what I might be doing wrong. I have to spam this in order to get bard to stop twist.
In my MQ window I get message "stopping twist" but then it followed == starting normal twist
Sorry to ask so many questions just trying to learn.

Last edited:
/noparse /bcga //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /timed 5 /twist off
and
/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /twist off
/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /alt act 3704
/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /alt act 231
Are giving me the same behavior.
Can someone give me an breakdown on what I might be doing wrong. I have to spam this in order to get bard to stop twist.
In my MQ window I get message "stopping twist" but then it followed == starting normal twist
Sorry to ask so many questions just trying to learn.
U have to pause ur kiss and stop twist, otherwise kiss starts your twist again

U have to pause ur kiss and stop twist, otherwise kiss starts your twist again
I set TwistOn=0 in the ini and I was able to get it to work. Not sure what this is going to do, I run your INI 110 Bard.
I do have /mqp on as first line of social button. what is the /timed 5? I could be wrong but Kiss wont chase when paused? I use chase 90% of the time.

Last edited:
Ok. First can you tell me how u see your whole team on one screen? I dl the same UI. U use another plugin?
I am now even more confused.

what do you mean "see your whole team on one screen"

do you have your camera facing the ground or something?

I am now even more confused.

what do you mean "see your whole team on one screen"

do you have your camera facing the ground or something?
No but I have my SK in first person(I think that is how you call it). I see all my toon but not the toon am running. How do you have it set up that you see all your toons?

No but I have my SK in first person(I think that is how you call it). I see all my toon but not the toon am running. How do you have it set up that you see all your toons?
scroll your mouse wheel back?

again, still no clue what you're asking.

do you mean the phsyical character? scroll your mouse wheel out and look toward them?

scroll your mouse wheel back?

again, still no clue what you're asking.

do you mean the phsyical character? scroll your mouse wheel out and look toward them?
One more thing sorry for bothering you. You using only first names on everyone in EQ? You did /showname 1. ? Thanks. That setup looks like it gives less lag, that is why I am asking.

One more thing sorry for bothering you. You using only first names on everyone in EQ? You did /showname 1. ? Thanks. That setup looks like it gives less lag, that is why I am asking.
/shownames off = Hides all.
/shownames 1 = Shows only players first name.
/shownames 2 = Shows players first, and last name.
/shownames 3 = Shows players first, last, and guild (if any).
/shownames 4 = Shows everything.
/shownames 5 = Shows title (if any) and first name.
/shownames 6 = Shows title (if any), first, and last name.

Thank you this thread is very informative.

I have a question as well . Is there a way via command to turn on or off something like the Burnallnamed or Switchwithma options ?

Second question if the option Burnallnamed is set to 0 can the burn via Burn-command activated ?

I hope the question is not to redundant

Thank you

Thank you this thread is very informative.

I have a question as well . Is there a way via command to turn on or off something like the Burnallnamed or Switchwithma options ?

Second question if the option Burnallnamed is set to 0 can the burn via Burn-command activated ?

I hope the question is not to redundant

Thank you
Yes. they are all commands on the commands tab of each the resources all the options can be slash commanded. - there are even examples of that in this resource guide - look in the area where i talk about making a cwtn alias so i can /cwtna mode 0 etc

second question - yes burnnow (for cwtn plugins) issued with the clas command (/mnk burnnow, etc) or /burn for kiss

Yes. they are all commands on the commands tab of each the resources all the options can be slash commanded. - there are even examples of that in this resource guide - look in the area where i talk about making a cwtn alias so i can /cwtna mode 0 etc

second question - yes burnnow (for cwtn plugins) issued with the clas command (/mnk burnnow, etc) or /burn for kiss
Thank you I read this guide and tried the slash commands e.g. /burnallnamed on then I got the errormessage "couldn't parse command ...". After I tried with the aliases cwtna and cwtn. After that I didn't get an errormessage but the box in the settings was unchecked and inthe ini still the old result (true or False ) remained. Thatswhy I asked here.

Thank you I read this guide and tried the slash commands e.g. /burnallnamed on then I got the errormessage "couldn't parse command ...". After I tried with the aliases cwtna and cwtn. After that I didn't get an errormessage but the box in the settings was unchecked and inthe ini still the old result (true or False ) remained. Thatswhy I asked here.
you should start > HERE <
what you just asked is the first question on the FAQ of all of the class plugins and in the commands tab of the class plugins as well

The slash commands go to the ini, but when do they take effect, right after input ? I found no change in the ini after the input and since the check box does not change, the question was when the change via slash command becomes effective. As I understood will the slash command become effective after relogging. Now we come back to the initial question ist there a way to trigger on 5 or 6 chars in a running mission to switching BurnallNamed on and off or switching between SwitchwithMA on or off.
For the burning I asume it is the way to set Burnallanmed off and trigger via Hotkey "/burnnow" the burn on nameds I want to be burned.

The slash commands go to the ini, but when do they take effect, right after input ? I found no change in the ini after the input and since the check box does not change, the question was when the change via slash command becomes effective. As I understood will the slash command become effective after relogging. Now we come back to the initial question ist there a way to trigger on 5 or 6 chars in a running mission to switching BurnallNamed on and off or switching between SwitchwithMA on or off.
For the burning I asume it is the way to set Burnallanmed off and trigger via Hotkey "/burnnow" the burn on nameds I want to be burned.
the slash commands work instantly - and they even output in your cwtn ui window that your setting value has been changed. and yes, they update your ini file then and there. You are probably using "notepad" or "word" to look at your ini, which doesn't prompt a refresh on changes. there i no reason to relog or change anything. and issuing the slash commands even updates your UI check boxes to reflect the newly adjusted setting.

no. I already said you would ..."do burnnow (for cwtn plugins) issued with the class command (/mnk burnnow, etc) or /burn for kiss"

it is not "/burnnow" it is their respective class command followed with burnnow like i said before.

you can make everyone in your group do that with the alias i mentioned /cwtna burnnow or if you haven't / don't want to create aliases you can do a /noparse /bcga //docommand ${Me.Class.ShortName} burnnow

for kissassist you would just issue a /burn > KissAssist Burn Information Section In The Kiss Info Settings Wiki <

CWTN Alias

EQBC:

(i have r here for "raid" and ra for "raid all" despite being "anyone on eqbc not including me" and "anyone on eqbc"
/alias /cwtnr /noparse /bca //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/alias /cwtnra /noparse /bcaa //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

Dannet variant:
/alias /cwtn /noparse /dgge /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/alias /cwtna /noparse /dgga /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

EQBC:

(i have r here for "raid" and ra for "raid all" despite being "anyone on eqbc not including me" and "anyone on eqbc"
/noparse /bcaa //alias /cwtnr /noparse /bca //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/noparse /bcaa //alias /cwtnra /noparse /bcaa //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

Dannet variant:
/dgga /alias /cwtn /dgge /docommand /$\{Me.Class.ShortName}
/dgga /alias /cwtna /dgga /docommand /$\{Me.Class.ShortName}

These aliases allow me to just "/cwtna burnallnamed off" and have the entire group including me to turn burnallnamed off or "/cwtn mode 2" for everyone not me to go in mode 2

If you want kissassist to be able to toggle on/off burns you can utilize the ${BurnAllNamed} Variable kiss has

/varset BurnAllNamed 0 to turn off burns in kissassist
/varset BurnAllNamed 1 to turn on burns in kissassist

if you are using burns in your dps routine (like my bard ini) you will want to append && ${BurnAllNamed} in each condition that is a burn condition

example: dps1=${Target.Named} && ${BurnAllNamed}

Guide - Sic's Hotkeys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back