• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - shrink item (1 Viewer)

You can farm this ring

eqmule made a macro for it and the toon would just keep going till it loots the ring. https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/ilsurassk-a-macro-to-get-you-the-shrink-clicky.45822/

I remember when I used it, was kinda not working completely, but was good enough. Also, was before MQ2nav, so you can probably just do a good mesh, set pull section to the whole zone and let your toon slaughter everything repeatedly till you get a ring.

Using MQ2Melee (untested):-

INI:
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.State.NotEqual[HOVER]} && ${Me.State.NotEqual[FEIGN]} && ${Me.Height} > 1.90 && !${Me.Moving}) /useitem Wand of Imperceptibility

Using KA (tested on Ogre):

INI:
[Buffs]
Buffs1=Wand of Imperceptibility|Me|Cond1
[KConditions]
Cond1=${Me.Height} > 1.90

currently have an in testing method of doing grp shrink in mq2berzerker. The height minimum for different races vary, and I've selected one that works for all races and that is 2.04
I can't recall all the races that had an issue, I believe it was primarily drakkin that was failing a 1.9 check.

Wand is self buff. If you use ring of ancients you need to target too.

This is what I use on my barb shaman. pretty sure I copied that from William12 and changed for what I actually use. The select zones make it so it doesn't do anything in PoK, lobby and some other zones I forget.

INI:
downshit2=/if (${Me.Height} >=1.9 && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},202,344,345,151,152,203,712,737]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ;  /casting "Ring of the Ancients"

Question - shrink item

Users who are viewing this thread

Back