• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Showing some appreciation (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,175¢
I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who contributes to this site. The wealth of information here is outstanding and a sign of a great community. Redguides users are always willing to help and troubleshoot issues. As well as share new macro/plugins/strategies!

As someone who’s played off and on since Luclin, I always find myself coming back to play EQ. MacroQuest is a big reason for that. Most recently since returning I’ve become a huge fan of CTWN’s plugins. They’ve really made transitioning through content virtually seamless. Kudos to you and your team. Looking forward to EQMules new UI, as well as testing out Kiss12 in some capacity!

EQMules new UI? Haven't heard anything about that, where did you see that at. I'm always looking for better UI's than the god awful default one.

EQMules new UI? Haven't heard anything about that, where did you see that at. I'm always looking for better UI's than the god awful default one.
he will have a new interface that will compliment with muleassist with some drop and drag /clicking cool indicators etc

1583085107362.png

Toast - Showing some appreciation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back