• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ShadowKnight Questions (1 Viewer)

Livilla

RedCents
181¢
Frist and foremost, how do I get my SK to stop wasting harmtouch any time I turn on auto attack? If I turn attack on and the ability is up its burns it straight off.
Second im looking for a solid level 95/100 SK INI because I have no idea how to play this hehe.,

Frist and foremost, how do I get my SK to stop wasting harmtouch any time I turn on auto attack? If I turn attack on and the ability is up its burns it straight off.
Second im looking for a solid level 95/100 SK INI because I have no idea how to play this hehe.,
you are probably using mq2melee

you can /melee load /melee harmtouch=0 /melee save

so putting those 3 commands in will fix that issue in the order you gave them? Also thanks sic dude seriously anytime I have a question you're ALWAYS there. I wish the EQ support was as good!
Let me know if you have a solid 95/100 SK Ini

so putting those 3 commands in will fix that issue in the order you gave them? Also thanks sic dude seriously anytime I have a question you're ALWAYS there. I wish the EQ support was as good!
Let me know if you have a solid 95/100 SK Ini
I do not have any inis that aren't in the library. mq2eskay does however, work in those levels

Eskay is awesome (i own it and love it).. but its a managed plugin, so no tweaking for individual taste... I havent seen a 120 ini yet, but several of the 115 ini's in the library work great.

Other *free* options include Rgmercs and Xgen, i havent used them on a SK, but they have done well with minimum setup on classes i do use them with.

Long as he will tank effectively for my group im sold on it . lol
I use it. At 120 I've had my healers and cc die on big pulls, then dps die, and my SK remains just tanking away slowly cutting down mobs, lifetapping as needed, using discs, etc. until he's standing there alone among corpses while I run my shammy back to rez the rest of my crew.

I recommend this plugin.

I use it. At 120 I've had my healers and cc die on big pulls, then dps die, and my SK remains just tanking away slowly cutting down mobs, lifetapping as needed, using discs, etc. until he's standing there alone among corpses while I run my shammy back to rez the rest of my crew.

I recommend this plugin.
I will happily grab it but my concern is and i AM reading in the eskay thread. I see a lot of folks talking about 115 version of the ini, but I need to know it will support me at 95/100 since I play on the TLP server

I will happily grab it but my concern is and i AM reading in the eskay thread. I see a lot of folks talking about 115 version of the ini, but I need to know it will support me at 95/100 since I play on the TLP server
all the cwtn plugins function from lvl 1.

and again EMPHATICALLY test copy your toon and try on test so you know if it works for you.

Understood but I dont know the commands to enable the /tell notification or to see all the mobs on the map. im utterly hopeless. If someone can shoot me the command it would help a lot. I want to switch to next!

I got the /say /tell notifications going. The one im struggling with now if seeing all mobs on the map. I see them fine on the old version of MQ but on MQ2 I see nothing, still trying to locate the command on my own but any help would be great!

Long as he will tank effectively for my group im sold on it . lol
Those files are amazing from everyone i talk to. would love to be able to use a prepaid credit card to get them heh. I don't use my cc/banking info online. been a victim of cc fraud. it wont ever happen again. I have close friends who use the zerker, shaman and sk ones and they swear by them. U cant go wrong there for sure

I recommend this plugin.
In case you didn't know: the loyalist vendor in PoK sells 'Token of Resurrection's that cast a 96 rez and are usable by anyone. I keep a few on all my toons so I can get going quicker no matter who survives. Might save you a corpse run in the future to keep some on your sk.

In case you didn't know: the loyalist vendor in PoK sells 'Token of Resurrection's that cast a 96 rez and are usable by anyone. I keep a few on all my toons so I can get going quicker no matter who survives. Might save you a corpse run in the future to keep some on your sk.
And in addition to that you can battle rez yourself and boxes cause mercs wont do that or merc died - These are a standard for all my non rezzers to carry. The Overseer merchant also sells them.

I recommend this plugin.
No campfire? And yeah, get rez tokens from loyalty to rez sham direct if needed, I keep on all my toons. There's a loyalty vender in housing too.

Question - ShadowKnight Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back