• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

servers down again (1 Viewer)

cool. then i will officially own fewer than half of the released expansions. i guess it is time to pony up some cash so i can finally get my toons over lvl 65 :) and find out what the hell is a monster mission and a task...

Anyone else notice the obvious boob graphic of the main patcher now? Seems like they wanted to focus on that part of her...

i sawa review on a site somewehre, with concept art for TBS, was like 10 diff monster models all had some sort of breast graphic...

im waiting to see the final boss of soltaris.. a huge mound of breasts and vaginas....

edit : btw is this thread appropriate for the "strat" forum ?

Anyone know the next supposed time for the servers to come live??? Eqlive, page is on update as well so cant even look what the supposed patchtime was /sigh... very smart of sony.....

redrum69 said:
2PM Pacific Time I was just told
I just logged into the chat servers and the word seems to be that the patch has been extended by about 2 hours. That would bring them back up at about 7 pm eastern or 4 pm pacific.

says to close patch....

Quote from http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=106675

Greetings,

We are currently aware of the issues being experienced with the Launchpad. If you are currently patching, please close it. We are working on a fix and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Once it is resolved, we'll let you know when you can begin patching again.

Message edited by Zatozia on 02/13/2007 15:43:22.

mq says incorrect client version when i try and get on now, but i still have half of this new patch to go. i was just trying to play using the patcher skipping shortcut which patcher was only 1/2 completed. who knows maby finishing it will fix it

soon as you download the new eqgame.exe file your gonna get that message, and that is normally one of the first few files. Your gonna have to wait a while with the slue of patches to come.

MQ will need to be fixed before it will work. The new patches usually break MQ. Don't worry they are EXTREMELY fast usually about getting a new version up.

Thanks for the post Swindel. I was wondering why that came up at one point but when it got hung up and I restarted, the old patcher was back.

Well heres to hoping that a new MQ2 will come out soon, but for the next few days anyway I wouldnt put money on it. Post expansion release, trying anything for a few days anyway would be an effort in futility what with the 3 patches a day for a week thats gunna happen.

everquest isnt all bad with out mq but yes i still miss it lol been useing it for a year now so when i play eq with out it there always seems like there's something missing lol :) but any ways i just got tss so im haveing fun exploring those zones. i go and explore nooks and crannies in the old world zones also so there is always something to do and have fun with even while waiting on mq2.

wow i need to post more often only 5 post in one year lol :rolleyes:

servers down again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back