• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Selo's (2 Viewers)

Anybody having an issue with Bard Selo's Sonata not working after ToV launch?
yes, they completely changed selos

it gives you a different buff based on what spell you have (check you aren't missing the lcae one from the vendor). they also nerfed the duration (accidentally?)

INI:
Buffs12=Selo's Sonata|Cond16
Cond16=!${Me.Buff[Selo's Accelerato].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Selo's Accelerando].ID}

yes, they completely changed selos

it gives you a different buff based on what spell you have (check you aren't missing the lcae one from the vendor). they also nerfed the duration (accidentally?)

INI:
Buffs12=Selo's Sonata|Cond16
Cond16=!${Me.Buff[Selo's Accelerato].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Selo's Accelerando].ID}

Ah! Ok, I'll check and see. Thank you very much!

This is nice because the EoK spell is actually faster than the old AA selos was. Now, the AA triggers the spell instead of it's own thing. The downside was always that the spell needed to take up a gem slot and had a shorter duration. That's why no one used it. They fixed the gem slot now they just need to fix the duration.

This is nice because the EoK spell is actually faster than the old AA selos was. Now, the AA triggers the spell instead of it's own thing. The downside was always that the spell needed to take up a gem slot and had a shorter duration. That's why no one used it. They fixed the gem slot now they just need to fix the duration.
yeah duration would be nice - SL968 and i were just talking about that, really stinks how it is atm --- especially with zones so large

one way around the duration is to add a holyshit for selos. Letting MQ2Melee control it instead of kiss ensures that it gets instantly refreshed when it drops. Also you're not dependent on the macro running or being paused or waiting for a buff routine to trigger. It checks that I'm not invis so I've been having it drop during long invis runs. With the 5 minute duration, I rarely ever had it drop.

Question - Selo's

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
Back