• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Selling an account? (1 Viewer)

00b503

RedCents
What's the best venue these days for selling a powerful account either privately or otherwise? I know playerauctions used to be good ... and once upon a time ebay was another. Where are people going these days?

I've got a high-end MMM-level raiding account with 3000+ aas I'm looking to sell off +/- a secondary account with couple fun level 80s at the extreme high end of groupable + mid-level raiding with ~1300 aa's apiece.

Where should I go?

Are there any other sites where people who might not visit this forum might browse, or should I just make an attempt at ebay?

gamepal doesnt give you hardly anything for your accounts though. I tried to sell one of my accounts to them, 80 mage 750 aas 17kmana unbuffed with 500k on him and they offered me 98 dollars lol.

gamepal doesnt give you hardly anything for your accounts though. I tried to sell one of my accounts to them, 80 mage 750 aas 17kmana unbuffed with 500k on him and they offered me 98 dollars lol.

Damn, you are right...i quoted a char too and they just offer too little :P
Might be only good for buying.

Another place with lots of movement is http://www.egamingsupply.com/

In fact, i am considering buying a shaman. I dont have a lot of budged, so i might buy some low-mid level toon...im just looking for a char that is wanted in groups and guilds, since i could hardly get a group with my necro ;/

Cheers!

I tried to buy two accounts from gamepal and both times one after the other they sold me dud accounts and it took me two months of them keep sending me messages that they lost my emails and keep asking for the same info for them to give me my money back. I found them a very bad company to deal with and the 24/7 chat has no info they just tell you to email the company again as they serve many companies at once and gamepal dont have any contactable phone number..... hehe just my pennies worth..

That is some very good information, thanks.
Finally i decided to get a character the old way...leveling by myself. I have all the summer to do it.

Cheers!

Selling an account?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back