• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

selling accounts (1 Viewer)

ooomx

RedCents
I haven't played eq in 7 or 8 months and I want to sell my accounts. P.A. for some reason wont let me sell anymore. Are there any other auction sites that I can sell my accounts on?

Be carefull with selling due to the paypal scamming issue) Especially when you use a side that is know for a bad reputation.

vgauction? i browsed it 0 bids on everything eq related period.. you work for them caprriii?? hah no offense, just seems a little odd that every eq auction on there has 0 bids atm

unless i missed something?

What do most people do with their accounts when they quit playing. I have quit 3 times and I keep going back. I want to sell and end my misery. EQ is like a girlfriend that you break up with only to go back to her cause she is there. Your unhappy in the relationship but you keep trying again hoping it will be differen't this time. Lol I need a life.

MMOBugs has a decent place to sell/buy and the site administrator will help mediate for you if you want extra protection from scammers. Might want to check that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about your bard, but I'm not sure I'm willing to toss $2,000 for an account on a game that is on the downward side of the game-maturity parabola.

No I don't work for VGauction, just had success selling there. I haven't seen an account go for $2,000 in years. Pretty much anything over $500 sits unsold forever, with a few very rare exceptions.

mind explaining more on the paypal scam? ive sold a few accounts now and havent been hosed on any but ive always wondered why the major play sellers and such are weary of paypal. thats been the only thing ive used for mine.

EQ is like a girlfriend that you break up with only to go back to her cause she is there. Your unhappy in the relationship but you keep trying again hoping it will be differen't this time. Lol I need a life.

lol so so true...

Pretty much anything over $500 sits unsold forever, with a few very rare exceptions.

That's quite off the mark, as I see mediocre accounts (being Anguish geared people) going for 500ish, and upper around 750 or more on PA/MMObugs quite often.

I haven't seen an account go for $2,000 in years.

A friend of mine, who had a 22k unbuffed warrior, sold him in April for $2500 on PlayerAuctions. On another note, I wouldn't necessarily expect $2,000 for my Bard anyways =p.

Most of the VGAuctions posts are powerleveling services from what I've seen. Typically not a whole lot of accounts on there.

Pharmaecopia said:
That's quite off the mark, as I see mediocre accounts (being Anguish geared people) going for 500ish, and upper around 750 or more on PA/MMObugs quite often.

A friend of mine, who had a 22k unbuffed warrior, sold him in April for $2500 on PlayerAuctions. On another note, I wouldn't necessarily expect $2,000 for my Bard anyways =p.

/shrug I sell roughly 25-50 accounts in any given month, and buy around the same amount, Anguish geared characters sell for well under $350, Demi characters are around $450, and a rare exception of higher pricing being for TSS gear characters. Also, because a character is listed on PlayerAuctions for $750, does not mean it sells for that amount. The characters currently on PlayerAuctions for over $500 are being relisted for months on end, only characters in the $250-350 range are selling consistently and successfully. But maybe I just sell to smarter people, without access to their parents credit cards.

Capriirecords if you are interested in buying a few more at the right price send me a private message

selling accounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back