• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Screen Selection (1 Viewer)

Ivorii

RedCents
56¢
Hi

I apologise if this question has already been asked :) I am playing on an EMU server and would like to know how people select the screen of the 8th (for example ) character in a boxing group of 12? alt+tab is fine but a bit cumbersome when playing multiple characters.

Is there a hotkey or a keyboard shortcut that is quick and easy? I am only running Kissassist, I used to have a Logitech G keyboard and used that along with WinEQ/ISboxer to change screens.

Thanks in advance for any or all responses.

i use ctrl+alt-1 through ctrl+alt+= and ctrl+alt+shift1 through ctrl+alt+shift+= that covers 4 groups

1643680787986.png
then the other 18 on the next bar? sure there is fancy ways to do it, but yeah >.>

i use ctrl+alt-1 through ctrl+alt+= and ctrl+alt+shift1 through ctrl+alt+shift+= that covers 4 groups
see fancy

also, BOXHUD Lua lets you click on a char name and swap to that screen (raid life saver). Since its EMU, would have to ask Aquietone or the other big brain people if it functions the same.

Question - Screen Selection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back