• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Screen becoming active when i get tells (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

Myysterio
RedCents
1,516¢
I logged on today and everytime i get a tell my screen comes to the front. What setting is this?

Also, My badword filters and stuff got reset too.. My settings go back to default everyonce in a while. If anyone knows how to avoid these things and could tell me, id greatly appreciate it.

Under your options you can select blink chat windows and other settings. I would uncheck that box so it doesn't blink

If this is your first time logging in since the patch it could be related to that or it just could be some other shenanigans going on that they are calling "improvements"

Under your options you can select blink chat windows and other settings. I would uncheck that box so it doesn't blink

If this is your first time logging in since the patch it could be related to that or it just could be some other shenanigans going on that they are calling "improvements"
I turned it off and it still pops to the front. I have had it on for 3 years and only recently did the tell problem happen.

Question - Screen becoming active when i get tells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back